Monday, August 9, 2010

Paper Mondays...


I'm a girl that loves anything and everything related to paper...my heart swoons when I receive a pretty handwritten note, a gorgeous wedding invitation or even a fun kid's birthday party invite. I'm addicting to wandering through stationery stores...this is one of the first things I look for when visiting a new city...it sets my mood for a good vacation (along with the fabulous food). Even though, I own a stationery business it is always a delight to visit others with the same like mind! This week's post is all about silhouettes from sarah + abraham! Who would not love fun, whimsy notes for their children, themselves or for gift-giving?


I absolutely love this first card because it reminds me of Carter...her favorite thing right now is her stroller. She will push it around the entire house. She is very picky on what she puts in her stroller...sometimes it's a baby or maybe just her pacifier (mostly the pacifier wins!). The second card makes me feel very happy! Also, all of these cards come in lots and lots of colors. Don't you adore the matching envelopes?

What sweet happy children!

And don't forget our first children: the pets!

Decor for the nursery or playroom!

Great gift ideas!


Ok, so this does not have anything to do with silhouettes..but isn't it cute! I am always getting things lost in the diaper bag/handbag.


All photos via Sarah + Abraham.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE Sarah and Abraham and have ordered from them many times before. Everything they do is super cute and it comes very quickly. Such fun!