Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lemon Goodness...

Fresh Squeezed Lemonade via How Does She?

Lemons, Lemons, Fresh Squeezed Lemons. I love lemons, lemonade, the scent of lemons, the color of lemons...they are a bright, cheerful piece of fruit! Even if it's just a bowl of them on a table, it instantly adds pop to a room/kitchen. When I was thinking about this post, I automatically thought of the movie "The Breakup"...with Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn.

Vince Vaughn: You asked for lemons. What my baby wants my baby gets.
Jennifer Aniston: These are 3 lemons. I asked for 12. Baby wanted 12.

True, it is hard to make a centerpiece with only 3 lemons!

Here is some lemon goodness I found while browsing the web. I plan on making these lemon bars soon...very soon.

Lemon Bars - recipe found here.

This "LOVE" print would be sweeeeet for a nursery.

"Love Candy" found here.

I would be very happy getting ready in this bathroom...especially if the view from the window is a sunny beach!

Found here via Pinterest.

How cute would these be for a party?

Project for DIY Flag Sculptures via here.

Everyone needs a little relaxation...

Bath soaps via Swan Mountain Soaps

No comments: