Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Paper Mondays...


Next week, the hubs and I will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary. Oh how I would have loved to have our wedding logo as the one above. Isn't it too cute? This week's Paper Monday (yes, I know it is Tuesday) will be free party printables. While reading Paper Crave, I ran across The Wedding Chicks and their fabulous free printables. Here are some of my faves:

These will be used for Carter's party!


Super cute printable lunchbox notes from Paper & Pomegranates. Carter is not yet in the lunchbox stage...but I will be saving these!


Adorable "back-to-school" cupcake toppers from paper glitter:



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for the link to the lunchbox notes...I love to put notes in P's lunchbox and will be printing these tonight.

Mariah said...

Thank you for featuring my lunchbox notes! :D Your blog is gorgeous! xo