Monday, August 23, 2010

Paper Mondays


I was looking for a special gift for my new nephew, Law Taylor. Imagine my excitement when I ran across Preppy Paper Girl. They have some of the cutest things for little ones. I bought him one of the personalized monogram bucket (Evie, if you are reading - sorry to ruin the surprise!) They fill them with personalized stationery and gifts. But the best part is their package...I love all the ribbons! Check out her blog for updates on sales.



I love the elephant theme!

Great teacher gifts for the new school year!

2 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

I adore that bucket! and the elephant stationay is precious. I am definately going to order some! I am a little obsessed with all things monogrammed!

Melissa said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I marked her as a favorite etsy shop...thanks for the info!