Thursday, August 12, 2010

My replacement for the diaper bag...

Cole Haan via here.

I don't know about you, but I look forward to the day when the diaper bag is not my everyday accessory. Don't get me wrong I love my diaper bag...which you can find here...but I will not miss the constant burden on my shoulder. I am loving the messenger/crossbody bag trend. I think the size is perfect: enough for my wallet, phone, keys and lip gloss. Seriously, why do I have half the things in my handbag right now...I could get away with much less. My fave is the Tory Burch...but we will see if my budget will provide for it.

Marc by Marc Jacobs via here.
Tory Burch via here.

Coach via here.
Shoulder Hobo Bag via here.
Linea Pelle Perry via here.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Bryant brought me a home an adorable messenger from his latest trip to Guam for our anniversary! i have been thinking the same thing lately... "why i am carrying all this stuff?" i am loving the smaller bag.