Tuesday, August 10, 2010

All about the Bows...



We have some happy girls in the Mann house. I think of myself as a Southern girl...even though I currently live in Orlando, I was born and raised in Nashville. Yes, some might say that "geographically" Orlando is more southern than Nashville...but for those of us that know differently we politely disagree. Anyway, Southern girls and Southern moms love BOWS. We say the bigger the better...however, when your child is just getting into "bow territory" bigger came be a little overwhelming. Carter was born without a stitch of hair...but when it started growing it was unbelievable. Honestly, I feel like every time Carter sleeps her hair is growing!! So now that we have a little hair (and curly hair at that!) we love to wear bows. She has one every time she leaves the house...whether she comes home with it in is another story. We cannot mention the word B-O-W...or little miss thing will reach up and pull the bow out to inspect it. She even likes to take other girls' bows...sorry if this has happen to your child. I was on the "hunt" for some pretty but simple bows for the bow-wearing thief. I found the perfect spot...georgia blue. These are the ones I purchased for Carter but check out their site for more bows and their gorgeous headbands.



More of our fabulous model for the day...



Bow photos courtesy of georgia blue.

No comments: