Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Dessert


This Valentine's Day, there will be no big, fancy restaurant meal for this blogger.
Barrett has to travel on Valentine's Day.
Soooo, I've decided to keep it real and plan a big, fancy home-cooked meal.
Well, if we're keeping it real...anything would be fancier than what I've been cooking lately...peanut butter sandwiches don't count, do they?
Barrett has been traveling during the weeks...so it's hard for me to get motivated to cook lately.

These are going to be my surprise dessert for hubby.
Because really, what says Happy Valentine's Day more than a whoopie pie?


2 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Those look delicious! We are doing the same thing this year and cooking in at home. I am actually really looking forward to it!

The Southland Life said...

Those are so cute! We're ordering a pizza - lame!