Friday, February 11, 2011

I Heart Play Dates...

Carter - here to say hello!

...especially Valentine play dates. Why?
1. Heart-filled craft for all ages.
2. Making little treats for Carter's friends.
3. Endless supply of peanut M & M's.

My dear friend, Erin and her son Tate, hosted a FUN Valentine's play date today.
We each brought little Valentine treats for all the kiddos. Erin had a craft table for everyone to decorate their Valentine boxes and create a Valentine for Daddy. Erin, thanks for the Mickey stickers...Carter's favorite! As always, it was nice to catch up with wonderful friends and watch the kids play...they are all getting so big.
We're definitely going to miss everyone when we move. It is so comforting to know that you have such dear friends - I believe that some times I have taken this for granted.
I love you, FRIENDS!










Erin, thanks for a great play date!

Carter's Valentine Cards: Polka Dot Design
Carter's Dress: Mommy & Me
(I love their dresses...cute but not crazy expensive!)

1 comment:

Erin said...

You are so welcome! It was such a fun day! I'm so glad my party could live up to a Natalie party. :) And, let me say how MUCH you are going to be missed!