Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Party Weekend


What a fun-filled weekend we had! My mom came in town on Wednesday...which was great because I started feeling bad on Tuesday and Barrett was out of town. For some reason, I can't shake this silly cold. Anyways, the fun all started on Friday when our Kindermusik class came back together. I had missed everyone...and it was great to see Carter with her friends. Whenever we would drive by the old location, she always wanted to go in and sing...so I know she missed it.

some of the group - Caleb, Carter, Brooks, Edy and Ella

On Saturday - Carter, Mommy and Dede made Valentine cupcakes. My little girl is definitely my little girl - she loves cupcakes! She even calls the muffins at the bagel shop "cupcakes"...and tries to blow out the pretend candles.

My little mini-me had to do everything I was doing - it was cute!

After putting the cupcakes in the oven, we had to get ready for Sam's birthday party. Carter and Sam are about 2 months apart...they were our neighbors until our recent move. Carter had to be outside whenever Jake & Sam were playing outside. She never understood that they had to go to school some days...she could play with them for hours.


Trains, Helicopters and Bicycles

Sunday, we were off to Zachary's Yo Gabba Gabba party! It was the cutest party! My pictures do not do it justice. My girlfriend, Angela, did a wonderful job for her son's second birthday party. They had a jump house, the BEST swing set ever and CUPCAKES! Carter was loving it...back and forth from the slide to the jump house. She was having so much fun.


Since we had not had enough sweets this weekend, we decided to decorate the cupcakes from Saturday. Carter really enjoyed this part. She had to use all the different sprinkles and taste every one of them! Thankfully, these were ours to keep.



No comments: