Friday, February 18, 2011

Stripes Anonymous


I have a serious love affair with stripes. I have always known about it but it didn't resonate until I was packing for our trip. Stripes Galore. Almost every shirt I put in my suitcase was striped. Maybe I need to go to SA (Stripes Anonymous).

my shirts, hubby's shirts, pjs, handbag...even my suitcase lining!


1. The Mod Dog Dad's Striped Tie Collar $20
2. Prada Canvas Flap Bag $1,250
3. Inkstop Workshop Banner Stationery $20
5. Kate Spade Kennywood Small Sidney $225
6. Forever 21 Colorblock Knit Scarf $8.80
7. Pillow Throw Decor Herringbone Striped Pillow $29
8. L'Agence Striped Silk-Blend Top $325
9. Forever 21 Striped Skirt $17.80
11. Be Still Cotton Pillow Cover $48
12. Theory Lorrie Top $200

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the Kate Spade bag! Hope y'all have a good trip to NOLA this weekend!

the STYLE SPY said...

im loving stripe now too :)

Tessa said...

LOVE your blog!!! I spy lots of similar inspiration pictures and likes!!
Tessa