Wednesday, February 2, 2011

He loves me, he loves me not!


Do you ever have one of those days when you just get lonely? Yesterday was that kind of day for me. My mom and my husband had just left on two different flights heading in two different directions. My mom was heading back home and my husband was starting his business week. Carter and I are slowing getting used to him being gone again. We were spoiled for a year when he was home almost every night. It gets lonely and tiresome being the sole parent. We always look forward to the day Daddy gets home. It's like a holiday around this house!

Anyways, in the midst of my lonely day yesterday...I received a knock on the door. My sweet husband had sent me flowers. It was unknown to him of my lonely, sad day...I know this because we had hardly spoken on this busy work day. Also, I try not to burden him with my sorrow...only because my mood will change and it's evidently it will be better before he gets back in town.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to hubby. You always brighten my day even when you are not here!

1 comment:

The Southland Life said...

How sweet and thoughtful - sounds like you have a great husband!!!