Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Check-up on J.Crew


This weekend, I had to take my iMac into the Apple store for a little "check-up". During the visit, I was able to do my own check-up on J.Crew - which hasn't happened in ages. It's hard to go shopping with a 2 year old. I had received their catalog and loved their Spring looks. After drooling throughout the store, my wish list grew longer!

The above Maxi dress looks super comfy! I love the pocket addition!


This shirt and short combo works perfectly for me! I love the sailor details!



Bring on the stripes!


This skirt also comes in navy - I would take both of them.


I adore this dress - but not it's $1,500 price tag!
Really, J. Crew?



Here are my purchases for the day.
I loved this striped shirt...especially the back buttons.



This necklace is very similar to the one I purchased (mine's a little longer).
It adds a little sparkle to my plain t-shirts. I wore it yesterday and received about ten compliments. I guess I can check the box next to "great purchase" on this one.


I purchased another t-shirt but it's not on the website. Doesn't that always happen!
Cream with a silver metallic trim - perfect with my new necklace!

No comments: