Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Sunday


O what a trip we had! We loved Little Rock (especially because Aunt Meg lives there!) and had a great time visiting family. It was just a taste of what is to come. Can you tell I'm really excited about moving closer to family? Growing up, B and I both were close with our grandparents - we want the same thing for our daughter. Carter had a great time with her "Love you". Funny story - B's mom (Marmi) would always ask Carter "what does Marmi say?". The answer is "Love You". Well, Carter now calls Marmi "Love You". It really is the sweetest thing.


We've had the perfect weekend - we have done absolutely NOTHING!
With traveling so much within the last few weeks, it has been nice just spending time together.


These beautiful flowers are outside our back door - Spring has Sprung in Florida!


We made it to our Kindermusik class. We've missed everyone. Carter loves being with her friends!


Our Welcome Back Home lunch at 4Rivers!
Yes, that is grease stains from the french fries, fried okra and mac & cheese...does it get any better?


Well, maybe it does get better...our lunch today at Urban Flats.
Wow, this Baked Potato dip was incredible. I will be making this from home.
The Turkey, Brie and Pear flatbread was a winner!
(I mean "winner" in a good way!)

I guess when I say we did nothing, apparently what I really mean is that we ate all weekend.
Not really a shocker though!

1 comment:

Erin said...

4R and Urban Flats - Two of my FAVES! That baked potato dip really is amazing!