Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blogger's best friend...


Since losing our dog last year, I have taken notice to all the cute little/big dogs featured on some of our favorite blogs. Seeing pictures of these four-legged creatures has really put a smile on my face. This has been the longest time in my life I have gone without a dog. I love having someone follow me from room to room, happy to see me when I get home and always ready to snuggle!
I guess this could describe my daughter too!

Photo via Janie Hearts

I thought these dogs would look good of any one of these Jax & Bones.
I love all of the fun fabrics that they offer - a dog bed really can look good in your home.


*One Kings Lane is currently having a sale on Jax & Bones beds.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

omg these doggies are beautiful. i miss my dog so much - hes all the way back in australia. thinking i might get one while im here in the uk :) i cant wait. xx