Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birdcage or not...

Last time I was in Memphis, I saw an adorable birdcage memory holder at Terri Hannah.
I loved it but knew there was no way I was getting on the airplane with it and a 2 year old.
So I left the store on a mission to find another birdcage holder for my daughter's room.
Imagine my surprise when I opened up the Restoration Hardware's Baby & Child catalog.
There it was sitting pretty in a little girl's nursery...kismet...until I looked at the price $69 plus $14 shipping. Usually, I would have paid the price and moved on - but I had just seen it for cheaper so I knew it was out there. So I continued...


...going through the big stack of catalogs. Why do they all come on the exact same day?
Enter the Home Decorators magazine page 42!
Seriously, the same birdcage holder and found on the same day!
This one was $39 plus $7 shipping.

SOLD - to the mommy on a mission!

No comments: