Thursday, March 24, 2011

Current Cravings


Actually, I love anything and everything related to chalkboard paint.
The possibilities are endless with this stuff!


This could be my new (or first) everyday bracelet.
Shh...I'm dreaming how this would look on my arm.





I'm dying to make these for my daughter.
She will love them...then tear them up before the cow says moo!


Wednesday Night TV on ABC

Seriously, these are two of my favorite shows.
I cannot get enough of Modern Family. Every episode I am laughing from that deep place in your stomach. I'm always in the best mood after it goes off. I really mean, can you get any better?
Off the Map has one insanely hot guy with an accent. Period.


H&M skirt

I'm heading to H&M tomorrow to see if I can find this skirt...keep your fingers crossed!


Anthropologie - Land of Springs Dress

1 comment:

Tessa said...

oooo love the h&M skirt!! any luck finding it??!!