Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rejuvenate the Workout


One of the reasons I love FALL is the crisp running weather. Here in Orlando, there were a few mornings last week where you could see FALL creeping in slowing but surely. It got me really excited about my morning running routine. I REALLY try to get up before Barrett leaves for work and run while he is still here to watch Carter. Sometimes that works out and sometimes it doesn't. If not, Carter and I grab the stroller and head out after her breakfast. Since this is my only form of exercise (I'm not too big on classes), I think it is best done alone but sometimes it's hard to get motivated when it is still dark outside in the early morning. Anyways, I love running with that little bit of chill in the air! So, it got me thinking..."I need some new running clothes".

My favorite exercise apparel is lululemon - they fit and look great! However, they take a big chunk out of the budget. Maybe one pair of pants and a jacket would be nice...


LuluLemon Tadasana Jacket

LuluLemon Groove Pant


LuluLemon Astro Pant

I own these pants - and LOVE them! They are more my "errand" pants than workout pants.
LuluLemon Still Pant

I've heard these headbands are the best. I'll tell you if they truly are "slipless".


3 comments:

Mel said...

ever since you told me about lululemon, i've been hooked! i'll have to check in to those still pants- they look comfy!

asbatia said...

Check out the Outlets here in O-town...was there last week and was super excited when I saw the Lululemon store!

Cindy said...

LOVE new running clothes and gear!!