Thursday, October 7, 2010

My First Little Bit of Fall...


Since B decided to play golf after work yesterday, Carter and I went to the Annabelle Hart Holiday Open House in College Park. I love seeing their decorated trees every year. My favorite this year is the gold and white...it is beautiful! If you live in Orlando, you must stop by their store. They have unique ornaments and Christmas decorations. They also have an unbelievable amount of breakable items...so Carter and I did not stay long. However, we did roam on down to Beth Nolen Interiors (3 stores down AH). This is where I purchased my "first little bit of fall". This is my favorite store in College Park. They have the cutest baby and kids area...be it not very big but very pretty! Their hair bows are the best! It also houses the insanely delicious Cookie Cousins. Their cookies are as tasty as they are pretty!
Anyways, I love this door decor because before Halloween it will hang as shown in the above picture.

But as of November 1st, it will be this...


I'm in love with the polka dots!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

The door dec is super cute-happy fall to y'all as well!

Mel said...

cute!

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! So cute! I might need to make my way down there and pick myself up one too! I love both of those stores!