Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Favorites

My favorite thing EVERYDAY is spending time with my daughter, Carter.
Thanks to my fabulous (and 9 months pregnant) friend, Ny, we have some pictures of our bible study's fall festival from today. The kids had a great time running around with each other. Carter loved the tunnel and kicking the soccer ball with Ella.

Hair Update: As you can see from the above picture, I did go DARK...but kept the length.
Still getting used to it...but I am HAPPY!


The Triwa Watch was featured on Martha Stewart this week.
These are my favorite colors. They are pretty reasonable...I'm thinking they need to be added to my Christmas list.

Check out other colors here.

Since we lost our camera several weeks ago, we have been looking at purchasing a new "fancy" one. I plan on moving out of the "point and shoot" world into the SLR world. Thankfully, our local camera shop offers "get-to-know your camera" class.



I look forward to one day having a big, fabulous kitchen. Both houses that have been home to Barrett and I have had small kitchens. Most of us would admit that the kitchen is the gathering place for the home. I love the idea of an open kitchen...with plenty of counter space and seating!
White Cabinets, Marble Countertops, White Subway Tiles, Dark Hardwood Floors...
Can you put a kitchen on your wish list? If so, this would be my kitchen.

Check out those pendant lights! Love them!

Kitchen via Honey We're Home
(cute blog too!)

My all-time favorite fall treat...
Recipe for caramel apples found here

No comments: