Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday!!!


New favorite handbag...courtesy of Your Style Scout - I found these great handbags from La Plates. They could be a good diaper bag replacement.


I purchased two of these bracelets this week...one for Carter and one for my niece's birthday.
Stella & Dot has not only adorable jewelry for me...but also for my mini-me!
How cute will this look on a two years old's wrist! They will love it.



Loving my Toms - you remember this post? I found the ones I love and they are super comfy.
I picked up these sparkly ones for Carter. Will she not be super cool?
I made these special treats for a Halloween party...idea from my fabulous neighbor, Leigh!


FINALLY, we purchased our new camera. We decided on a Canon Rebel T1...I'm all giddy with it!

No comments: