Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Trick or Treat


I have always thought Halloween is a perfect "holiday" to decorate and have some friends over for some yummy treats! Seriously, when else is it OK for adults to sit around and eat CANDY all night??? This dessert table was created by The TomKat Studios to display their adorable Happy Halloween Collection! I love the fancy labels, cupcake toppers, banner...and much more! If you plan on having a Halloween get-together, this party collection would be perfect. It gets better...the collection is on sale. Regular price: $19.00 SALE PRICE $9.50. I might have to buy it now and save it until next year. I'm a sucker for SWEETS & CANDY so I love Halloween parties...but Carter's birthday party this year is going to be the week after Halloween. Unless Martha Stewart (and her team) plans on making a detour to Orlando, I don't think I could survive back-to-back parties. But there is always next year...

Check out the Happy Halloween Collection from The TomKat Studios HERE!






All photos via The TomKat Studios.

No comments: