Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Best Dressed

Photo via here

The Emmys are my favorite of the award shows. I love TV and some of my shows were nominated this year: Dexter, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, True Blood. Within the past few years, it has been a lot easier to watch TV than getting the time to see a movie. Don't get me wrong...I love a good movie with bag of Twizzlers but with a 21 month old it is easier to set the TiVo and watch later! My Best Dressed of the night was Claire Danes. I loved everything: her dress, her hair, her sun-kissed tan...I thought she looked beautiful.

My runner-ups:

Keri Russell

Photo via here

Lea Michele from Glee
Photo via here

Julie Benz from Dexter
Photo via here

Sofia Vergara from Modern Family
Photo via here


Ok, not a runner-up...but these guys are hilarious on The Big Bang Theory.
Photo via here

No comments: