Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cupcakes


Orlando bloggers - there is a new cupcake shop in town. Blue Bird Bake Shop is located at the intersection of Corrine and Winter Park Road...north of Downtown. The bakery items are delicious...believe me I have lots of personal experience. They have scones, muffins and cookies...but the cupcakes are the best! I can't wait until the Fall and Winter cupcakes are available: Pumpkin, Candy Cane, Peppermint Bark.


This one is next of my list:
Snickerdoodle


Been there, done that!
Red Velvet


Strawberry


Tuxedo

2 comments:

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

OMG, I want to eat those snickerdoodle and strawberry cupcakes! Actually they all look mouth watering, you lucky duck!

Cindy said...

YUM!! They look delish! I'll have to check 'em out. Thanks for the tip. xo