Friday, July 30, 2010

My new look...


I admit I was one that loved to view other blogs but was creatively-challenged on my own blog. I had originally started a blog...and posted a few entries...but never could get the motivation to blog every day. Unfortunately, I could no longer blame it on "not having enough time"...because my favorite "mommy-time" is browsing the blogosphere.

Erin posted about her new digs for her blog. I knew I found a match. I wasn't looking for anything too fancy...but something I would enjoy viewing every day. Let's face it - a good presentation is worth lots. Marina over at Penny Lane Designs was great to work with and knew just what I wanted. Even if you don't need an update, check out her site...it's a great way to learn about exciting blogs. Like this one... A Wedding Story (I know some of us our past our weddings but don't let the name fool ya...I viewed the first couple pages and did not see a single wedding post)...it is a really cute blog to follow...bonus she is having a giveaway!


No comments: