Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Holy Molars...


Look at all those TEETH

Miss Carter has started the whole drooling thing again. I don't think I could get away with the 24/7 bibs these days. She must be getting her 2 year molars...but I say she has a mouthful already. This pics were taken after her nap. She always wakes up in a great mood. I usually leave her in her room for a little bit after I hear her. She plays for a few minutes by herself. Of course, this sometimes leads to the occasional naked bum...which always has Carter smiling.



How can you say no to this face?

As soon as Carter has been "rescued" from the crib, she gets started on her books. She is in love with the ABC song. I believe we are up to 30 times a day now. We have a poster with all the alphabet...Carter has been treating it like a game of Twister.

No comments: