Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ornament of the Day 1


Can you believe it is December 1st? Crazy, huh?
With the countdown to Christmas, I will be posting an Ornament of the Day (idea I took from A Piece of Toast).
I absolutely LOVE, LOVE Christmas!!

Carter received this owl ornament for her birthday from Marmi and Pop!
It was perfect for her owl birthday party!

Every year growing up, December 1st was a BIG day in our home...we brought out the "mouse" advent calendar. It was a big deal every morning to transfer the mouse from one pocket to the next. Some mornings the mouse would be missing and reappear at night...courtesy of my dad!

Of course, I haven't been able to find the mouse advent calendar yet...the move has wreaked havoc on my organization (mentioned in below post!).

Advent Calendar via Target

No comments: