Monday, November 22, 2010

Paper Mondays


Today's Paper Monday is perideau designs. I have blogged before about Bridgett's company - post found here - I can't get enough. She is a very talented designer and super friendly to work with. I always find myself coming back to her website...be it the stationery, gift tags, art prints...and now the muslin bags.

She designed the adorable owl muslin bags for Carter's birthday party.


Now, she has Christmas muslin bags. I want them all. They would be perfect for little stocking stuffers, Christmas goodies or gifts for teachers. I try to make Christmas treats every year...these would be great containers for my peppermint bark.




***UPDATE: Black Friday Sale at perideaudesigns.com!!

SAVE 40% on ALL merchandise!!!!
Enter code BF2010 at checkout.

Decide what you want now and order on Friday, November 26th!

No comments: