Monday, July 18, 2011

Current Hair Obsession


This is by far my all-time favorite hair purchase...probably beauty purchase!
I'm completely smitten with my Bombshell. Please don't ever separate us - my hair will go in shock! My hair has NEVER been able to hold a curl. I have tried everything but by the time I left the house it was flat again with maybe a slight curl at the bottom. The Bombshell not only holds the curl before I leave the house but it stays around for days (yes, I mean days). If I don't work out, I don't always wash my hair...yes, I know shocker! Anyways, the second day is my favorite with my new friend. The curls are relax and create body.

One with straight hair (and wants a little curl) will never be disappointed with The Bombshell.


My NEW obsession:


These would be perfect for our anniversary trip!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Ooh, I might have to try the Bombshell! It seems like it would be so much faster than my old school curling iron!